I tried this new combination of baked vegetables and really enjoyed it. I used it to accompany a very simple grilled chicken breast but I often eat it also as a main course, maybe accompanied by a good slice of cheese. Mmm. You know how much I love cheese!
Ingredients for two people:
1 large potato or 2 small ones
1 red pepper
2 Belgian Endives
Cutting board, knife
1. Set the oven to 400F or 200C. Cover the baking pan with the parchment paper.
2. Peal the potatoes and slice them with the Mandolina. Don't cut your fingers. I always do... Place them on the baking pan, so that potatoes are not overlapping.
3. Slice the peppers length wise, throw them on top of the potatoes, randomly.
4. Get rid of the outer leaves of the endive and slice them horizontally. Throw them on top of the potatoes, randomly.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
6. Bake for 10/20 minutes (it depends on the kind of oven you have) or until the potatoes turn golden.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.