This is my absolute favorite dessert of all time. Because I love berries and because I've never tried a custard that is better then this. Never. NEVER!
Here's the video recipe if you would like to see me in action...!
Ingredients for 2 people:
3 spoons of sugar
2 spoons of flour
1 glass of milk
1/2 a cup of berries per person
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until it turns into a cream (zabaione).
2. Add the flour
3. Put it in a non sticky pot and "a filo" add the milk while gently stirring. ("a filo" means literally "like a thread", meaning that you should pour the milk slowly as if you were trying to make it look like a thread)
4. Turn the fire on mid/low and cook until the cream thickens.
5. Wash the berries and display them on top of the custard
6. Top with confectioners sugar
Real Italian Kitchen